Specialty flex prints differ from normal flex prints due to the special visual effects in the printing foils.
- Glitz is a very fine mix of the foil color's spectrum, moving from darker to very shiny particles. It shines and glistens intensely, especially as light catches it at different angles. The foil has a slight texture to it.
- Shimmer has a metallic look to it, giving it a slightly reflective shimmer similar to that found on classic cars. The foil is smooth to the touch.
- Camouflage A printing foil with camouflage optics.The speckled look in green and brown can typically be seen on army gear.
- Glow In The Dark In daylight it looks like an ordinary white print, but in the dark it delivers its full potential – a green and shiny print.
Longevity and durability
Designs with specialty flex prints retain their vibrant color and glisten even after many washes.
How do I get the best results with specialty flex?
- With a strong contrast between print and apparel color (e.g. silver prints on black fabric or red prints on white fabric)
- With text - the glistening and vibrant colors emphasize the text on shirts excellently.
- With small single-colored designs - simple, stylized designs are best for specialty flex, as only one color can be printed.
What should I be aware of when using specialty flex?
- The design must be uploaded as a vector graphic . What are the requirements for vector graphics?
- 1 color per design Which colors does Spreadshirt offer?
- Especially large designs are not as comfortable to wear, as the flex foil reduces the breathability of the printed apparel.
- Designs with thin, sharp points should avoid printing on thin fabric, as the specialty flex print foils are somewhat stronger than the regular flex foils.
Create a t-shirt now
Back to Overview