We don’t have jobs. We have a mission.
Spreadshirt is the world’s creative apparel platform. We create and ship over 1.5 million “things you wear” – shirts, hats, aprons and more – worldwide each year. We use print-on-demand printing techniques to deliver an efficient product for customers that want to print only one shirt or those who want to print hundreds. Our platform serves individual bloggers and small organizations with as high quality output as our largest customers, companies like CNN, Holiday Inn, and Nissan. We take pride in our produced products, our team and our business.
Operations Manager (Production), North America
For our Greensburg, PA production location in the US we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager with the proven ability to build, scale and continuously improve production processes. The cornerstones of our business are efficient production, a quality level that makes customers want to wear their shirt “every time it is clean”, and a fast service that dictates shipping within 24-48 hours, not 1-2 weeks, like many other personalized products do. This is a challenge because we print on demand – producing each customer order as it comes in. We are looking for a results-driven leader, who builds teams to get the job done.
Your Tasks in Detail
- Planning, coordinating, supervising and controlling the manufacturing operations, ensuring cost effectiveness, high quality and adherence to production output plans
- Working in a team environment to drive continuous improvement, empowering supervisors and team members to create solutions to problems and supporting them in getting these ideas implemented
- Establishing and monitoring production and quality standards as well as incentive schemes to incent the results we need
- Continually re-evaluating production facility capacities and technologies in order to remain cost effective and competitive
- Developing policies in congruence with company goals and execution of these on all levels of the production process
- Developing, documenting and communicating structures and procedures
- Developing best practices to share improvements with all global Spreadshirt production sites
- Leading process innovation while knowing the customer to continuously increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Guarantee of flexibility, to adjust seasonal variation , customer needs and the priorities of the company
- Managing production equipment and facilities
- 5-7 years of proven success in a Production leadership role (100+ staff)
- Experience optimizing existing production processes
- Quantitative and efficiency oriented perspective (numbers-driven business)
- Strong business and customer focus
- Experience using efficiency improvement tools
- The ability to understand complex and diverse production processes in detail without losing sight of the overall picture
- Strong team-building & leadership skills
- Strong communicator across all levels, and globally
- Flexible, motivated and ready to roll up the sleeves
We offer a comfortable, friendly, fun work environment. Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental benefits and 401K with matching contributions. Compensation and bonus payments will be based on qualifications and experience.
Interested Candidates should send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to:
Human Resource Manager
1572 Roseytown Rd
Greensburg, PA 15601
(P) 724-832-1993 ext 1123