You’re creative, you run a SpeadShop, and you’re a whiz at selling your art and products by promoting and gaining exposure online. So here’s the big question: with your vast array of design and marketing skills, do you have what it takes to express exactly what makes the SpreadShop attractive for new partners? Can you create a design so magnetic that it attracts new users to enjoy the fruits of the Spreadshirt platform just like you? If so, you may well be in the money—a $750 paycheck is at stake for the winning design.
Spreadshirt fosters user-generated content, and we can’t wait to see your take on this challenge. Anything goes! Send us as many as 5 different drawings, digital art designs, photos or typography designs between May 12th and June 2nd. An in-house jury of design gurus and marketing experts will determine the winning design and use it across select advertising campaigns and on social media. Not only will you make lots of money for your killer design skills, but you’ll bask in the glow of the limelight, as well.
- Drawings, digital art, photography and typography are all accepted (maximum of 5 submissions)
- Contest Run Time: May 12th and June 2nd, 2016
- Prize: $750 for your creativity
- Files must be at least 2,000 pixels in width, accepted file formats: .psd or .ai, resolution: at least 72dpi
- Winner will be chosen by an in-house jury of Spreadshirt brand experts
- Winner will be notified by email
- Open to all Partners with active accounts
Follow this link and fill out the form to submit your ideas, and your logo could be the next face of Spreadshirt!
Any questions? We look forward to your feedback in the comments!
Click here for all contest Terms & Conditions.