Stickers are now available on our North American platform. Want to learn how stickers are made? Curious to know more about the product details? We’ve got all your questions answered below!
We’re thrilled to have stickers (ID 1459) available on our platforms in North America and Oceania. Are you doing a happy dance? We sure are.
- Material: 100% PVC film
- Easily detachable back
- Durable and temperature resistant
- Removes without residue
- Color: White background with matte finish
- Note: Transparent and glossy stickers will also be added soon
Print & price details
- Print area: Max. 3.9”x 3.9” or 10 x 10 cm (for a square design), with the longest side up to 3.9 inches or 10 cm on non-square designs (cut-out according to the design)
- Print types: Eco-Solvent accepts pixel and vector files (recommended for the design is 4000*4000 Pixels; PNG)
- Not suitable for white designs
- Retail price: $3.49 USD ($4.49 CAD / $4.49 AUD)
- Design commission: $0.85 USD ($1.10 CAD / $1.10 AUD)
This is very important when creating a design
White design elements will not be visible, because the stickers are white. Please remember to remove any unwanted backgrounds, as this will complicate the printing process. Our printers will recognize each element in your file and cut this shape into a 3.9” x 3.9” square.
Create designs for stickers
Now that you’ve read all the basics, let’s get started on the fun part: designing. Whether you’ve already made some designs for stickers or not – now is your time to shine!
First, check out our Pinterest Board for sticker inspo. Once you’ve got a few ideas in mind, the sky is the limit.
We’ve even made it easier for you to upload designs with a new feature, the Product Wizard. With the Product Wizard you can add all of your new designs to stickers with just a few clicks. Watch how it’s done in this video.
Have you ever wondered how stickers are made? This is your chance to find out! Take a virtual visit to our production facilities and watch stickers come to life before your very eyes.
Still have questions? All good. We have an FAQ just for that. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.