Which products and colors did customers love last year between January to March? Find out to choose the right basics for your new designs.
New year, new designs, new customers. As always, we’ve rounded up the customer favorites from this season last year to help you decide where to feature your next designs. No surprises here: T-shirts and hoodies were the chart-toppers. When it comes to accessories, however, one product really took the lead.
Discover the product highlights, color favorites and favorite combos from the first quarter of 2021 here. We can’t wait to see your first designs for 2022.
Top 3 Bestsellers
|Men||Women||Unisex||Kids & Babies||Accessories|
|Unisex Baseball T-Shirt
|Men’s Premium T-Shirt
|Women’s Premium T-Shirt
|Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt
Women’s Moisture Wicking Performance T-Shirt
|Unisex Contrast Hoodie
|Organic Short Sleeve Baby Bodysuit
|Snapback Baseball Cap
Most popular colors
Back to basics! Customers went for black, navy and white from January to March 2021. These colors are always a safe bet for your designs. Your designs might be colorful, but these neutral shades will provide a great backdrop for those pops of color. Ready for last year’s top 7?
- 1. Black
- 2. Navy
- 3. White
- 4. Heather black
- 5. Heather grey
- 6. Royal blue
- 7. Charcoal grey
The most popular product/color combinations
Besides the usual suspects, a baseball T has crept into the bestsellers. And is that a tiny splash of pink? Behold:
- Men’s T-Shirt (ID 210): black, heather black, navy, charcoal
- Men’s Premium T-Shirt (ID 812): black, charcoal grey, deep navy, heather blue
- Women’s T-Shirt (ID 347): black, navy, heather black, heather grey
- Women’s Premium T-Shirt (ID 813): black, charcoal grey, white, heather burgundy
- Unisex Baseball T-Shirt (ID 951): black/white, heather grey/black, heather blue/navy
- Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt (ID 512): black, navy, heather grey, white
- Kids’ T-Shirt (ID 48): black, heather black, royal blue, navy
- Organic Short Sleeve Baby Bodysuit (ID 401): black, dark navy, heather grey, light pink
- Baseball Cap (ID 129): black, navy
That’s it! There you have it, the bestsellers of the 1st quarter. As you can see, stickers have turned the world of accessories upside down. So if you haven’t joined the party, here’s your invitation.
Brew yourself a nice hot cup of tea, take a deep breath and relax as you head back to the drawing board and dream up more creative designs for the coming months.
For more inspiration, check out our articles on the top search terms for January through March 2021, design trends 2022 and current design occasions.
Questions? Ask them in the comments or in the forum.