We don’t have jobs. We have a mission.
Spreadshirt – http://www.spreadshirt.com/ - is one of the biggest global print-on-demad platforms. We’re number one in Europe and number three in North America. We are active in 20 markets and offer our service in 11 languages. We have sold as many as 12 million products to 7 million customers, and we have 87,000 selling partners online.
Quality is our driving force: more than a third of our customers put on their Spreadshirt tee as soon as it leaves the dryer, and we’ve heard of cases when folks dipped into the laundry bin to wear it one more day. Sounds like a company you’d want to work for? Awesome, then we want to get to know you. Spreadshirt is now looking for a…
Web Developer (m/f) in Boston
- You have a pertinent degree or education that meets the requirements
- Ideally, you have already collaborated with business clients and agencies
- You can work creatively while maintaining a focus on an organized and process-driven approach
- You impress with your command of the English language
- Technical implementation of tools, applications and integration with Spreadshirt’s API
- Technical consulting for project managers in the conceptual project phase
- Pro-active realization of internal projects
- Fun at work and the ability to spread enthusiasm for your projects
- Far-reaching responsibilities to make your projects and partner projects a success
- An unconventional but highly professional workplace with a big scope for development of ideas
- Work with congenial people in a work environment with flat hierarchies
We look forward to receiving your application. Please include the reference number V00-S601, your earliest possible entry date and your anticipated salary, and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, please get in touch with Laura via E-Mail.