Ask About Earning

marketplace

Hi I’m new to Spreadshirt and I make 2 sales so far this month but I haven’t found it on my bank account. thank you for all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If I remember correctly they send out payments on the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month. That would be the 14th and the 28th day. At least this is the way it is for me, since I use Paypal.

Read This Here: https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-us/articles/207905515-Payment-of-Your-Commission

Hey there!

I need to correct this a bit:
Your balance will be credited to your account. As soon as your account has reached the minimum balance, any payable balance will be settled by us on a monthly basis. The minimum balance depends on the currency you selected in your Partner Account. It is specified here. On the fifteenth business day of the following month, we’ll settle the balance on your account. It can take up to 15 business days for the money to get into your bank account upon clearance.

in short: if you have earned at least $10 you’ll be in our monthly deduction round, which takes place around 15th of each month.

Thank you so much sure:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

closed #6