Can't Edit Designs

Or should I say can’t edit products? Where do I find access to my shop’s designs so I can edit them. The products currently all appear in black and the logos aren’t where I placed them. I don’t think we’ll ever sell anything that way.

Oh man! Just to clarify: we’re talking about a shop here, not a marketplace showroom?

What’s your User ID? Thanks!

First off, I would’ve replied here sooner, asking the same questions, if I hadn’t responded to your email and then received an “address not found” reply. The address you used to respond to similar questions didn’t accept my reply:

_"Address not found _
Your message wasn’t delivered to devnull@spreadshirt.com because the address couldn’t be found, or is unable to receive mail."

My user ID is Rakehel, shop is supposed to be “UL Intertribal.”

I never know what will work when interacting with spreadshirt.

If I click on the “Showroom” link I’m redirected to a page that is clearly labeled “[Shop].”

https://www.spreadshirt.com/user/Rakehel

If I click the “Shop” link I’m redirected to SHOP - where even the logo appears in black. (Apologies for the unsightly other colors/theme I’ve added to the page, trying to work with your tools.)

What are the differences between a Showroom and Shop?

The message editor is telling me “new users can only insert 2 links in a message,” which is I did by including the non-functional email address, so there is a URL and a link for my user name and shop.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble getting in touch. However, I’m not really sure what you are referring to with this:

It sounds a bit like you’ve tried to reply to a notification email from this forum? I haven’t sent an email to you, but just replied here on the forum. The forum however sends automatic notifications, when someone replies to you etc.

Following on that:

We restrict some actions for new users as we want to avoid fake accounts & spamming. I understand that it can be annoying, but it’s for the benefit of the community! :slight_smile:

Ahhhh, the confusion here comes that “Shop” is quite a multifunctional word :wink: In this context, it’s used as a verb. So when a potential customer comes to spreadshirt.com, we want them to take action: they can choose to “shop”, “create” or even “sell” their own designs (as you do). Showrooms in the marketplace are under the action tab “shop”.

This is normal behaviour… Not sure what the issue is here? You’ve also uploaded the logo yourself - does it not look correct to you? On my end, everything looks fine, i.e. the logo is not black. So I’d need a screenshot to see exactly what you mean.

The main difference is that with shops, it’s your responsibility to drive in traffic. On the Marketplace (where each designer has their own Showroom), Spreadshirt takes care of the marketing and brings in the traffic.