Change in the forum moderation

Ahoy to all,

as you might have noticed, I haven’t always managed to answer and find solutions in a timely manner lately. I am unfortunately involved in other projects.
And since we don’t want your engagement here in the forum to decrease and you deserve a quick answer, I’m handing over the forum moderation to my colleague @Frank_Spreadgroup
It has always given me a lot of pleasure when I could help one or the other here or answer their questions satisfactorily. Of course, this is not always the case, because as employees of the SpreadGroup we are of course not completely independent and are always subject to certain constraints. Nevertheless, I think I was able to hold my own quite well between the stools. I feel very connected to the design community, even though we fought a few battles and opinions differed.

Nevertheless, for the most part, the interaction was constructive and respectful. And I hope that it will continue in the same way and that you will welcome my colleague @Frank_Spreadgroup as well.
Starting next week, he will take care of your questions and concerns here. I will only intervene where it is urgently necessary.

Best regards and a last
Ahoy!
Rico