Embedded into Wordpress Not Working

@freegasdvd its still the same thing. The animation behavior is still applied.

I propose you to disable that behavior completely or disable it for the specific region. If I disable the et_animated I can see even the missing content. I think it is a bug in your visual page composer plugin. If you assign that style, I proposed you before, to that specific elements, you’ll have a workaround.

I had another user having that problem and solved it like this. If you need assistance in assigning the style, send me an email to my known email address.

Best
Thimo

I just wanted to reply for others who may find themselves in the same situation and search/later find this thread. Thimo found that I had a plug-in installed that was affecting the code (Autoptimize.)

To Thimo, I know I thanked you in e-mail as well, but thank you SO MUCH. I’ve worked so hard on getting my website up and really had ZERO clue how to fix this issue. You have made me very happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

resistancehood, Did Thimo tell you if there is a way to still be able to use Autoptimize (like changing certain settings) and still have the store work properly?

It is Autoptimize. Which sucks, because it was helping with the speed of my site.

Hi, just read you comment. Can I help you? Is autoptimize that important for your site?

I ended up figuring it out. They both now work. Thanks.

1 Like

Good to hear it’s sorted :v:

I’m having the same problem today. I posted in forums but no reply yet. I see so many posts about this same problem it would seem that that it would take a high priority

Hey @bbeaver101
Just to make sure I´ll sort this right, as the thread is alreay quite long.
Are you experience the “No ‘spread_shop_config’ object found in window” error?
Which PlugIn are you using and what is the URL to your website?

Yes to config question
WP-Spreadplugin

It is loaded now

By the way, I am using WP Rocket. Also, it’s not going to the URL noted above, it’s going to a shop URL. The Spreadshop plugin has a setting to change that but the WP-Spreadplugin doesn’t.

Is there a reason why the the Spreadshop plugin doesn’t get updated frequently enough to keep up with wordpress and woocommerce?

@lovetee can you help here? :slight_smile:

Hi @bbeaver101,

I’m the developer of WP-Spreadplugin. Can I help you with the Plugin? I saw you’re using Spreadshop Plugin for Wordpress now. If you’ve any question, please ask :slight_smile:

There are so many different problems coming from different themes and embedding methods. So in order to solve your question, could you please write down the problem and the goal, maybe otherwise I loose track :wink:

Cheers
Thimo