Embedded SpreadShirt Mobile Issue

Hey,

I have a few problems with my embedded spreadshirt shop while trying to use it on mobile devices.

1. I’ve enabled “swipeMenu: true” but while using the embedded shop on my mobile phone, i’m unable to see any menu by swiping.

2. When I press the filter button within the embedded shop on a mobile phone, the filter menu seems to either be cut off or it is simply not showing the “Apply Filter” button for me to apply any filters.

3. The text is way too small when I embed the shop into my web page. Is there any way to increase the font size?

here’s a link to the shop: https://rodneyramsay.website/merch/#!/

Thanks!

1. “swipeMenu: true” means no burger menu, instead the normal menu stays on mobile and can be swiped if there are more departments (men, woman, …) than space.

2 + 3) You can fix the issues by adding the following CSS (either in the styles of your page or custom shop CSS, doesn’t matter where)

#sprd-main.SprdMain--jsIntegrated {
    font-size: 16px;
}

.sprd-overlay-visible .mobmenu-push-wrap {
    transform: none;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 10000;
}
1 Like

Thank you so much! issue 1 and 3 have been solved using the code you provided, though i still have a problem with the filter menu not allowing me to apply the filter options. i can see the filter options and select them as well, but i cant apply them.

We’ve fixed issue 2 for you as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just checked, it works great! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like