Error Occurred on Setting Design Price

DError%20Screen%20GrabHi all…
Newbie here.
Just started loading new products for Marketplace and own Store which has now been set up.
When going through the steps after I have placed the designs onto the chosen products.
I complete step 3 “Choose Sales Channel” both “Marketplace” and “Shops” are clicked.
Then Step 4 “Set Design Price”
I set the Design Price and click down the bottom “Create”
A box appears titled “Almost there! Just one last thing.”
All the boxes appropriate are filled out (excluding the “Company” check box)
I click the box for “Yes, I agree to the General Terms and Conditions for Partners”.
Then click the green long box at the bottom “Done”
It goes through it’s progression bar phase…
And then underneath a Red Box pops up saying “We’re sorry; an error has occurred”.
I’ve tried over and over to rectify this. I have gone through every step that I can see in case I have missed a step.
This error is happening on the “Launch Shop” Page and “Set Design Price” Pages
Hoping someone can help.
Thanks
Edit to above information: today I have deleted all of my Products and redone them. Still getting the same issues. I am now desperate. @Julia-Spreadshirt @Lena_Spreadshop @Sara @Thomas_Spreadshirt @sprd-sebastian

Edit to the entire post:
After speaking with the European Team they have resolved the issue thank God…
If anyone else has this problem, the resolution for me was to make sure that in your Account setting you tick either, MR, MRS or MS (do not leave this field blank).
If this does not work then the issue will have to go to 2nd level I.T.

Yep, just saw in one of our tech chats that my colleagues in customer service took care of you :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other questions!