Hi Collette, welcome. Did you integrate your shop in your Blog then? I just had a look and couldn’t find it. Maybe you can make it a little more visible so your readers can find the merch.
No, I haven’t. How would I do that? I was also going to run a Facebook campaign to attract potential buyers. I’m open to ideas.
Thanks so much,
Are you using Wordpress or which CMS are you using for your Blog?
I am using Wordpress.
I´ll jump in here for the moment.
When using WordPress, embedding your shop will be a no brainer!
You can use our WordPress PlugIn for your Spreadshop:
- Create a new site where the Shop will live on your Blog
- Install the Zip File within your WordPress PlugIn Section
- Activate the PlugIn
- Enter all required data + the URL of your newly created page
- paste this URL also into the Advanced Settings in the Shop Admin
Embedding the Shop without using a PlugIn is possible, too:
- Create a new site where the Shop will live on your Blog (keep the Editor open)
- Go to your Shop Settings > Advanced Settings > Embed Shop in Website
- Copy the Code Snippet
- Enter your site URL into the “Connect your Shop and Website” form
- Paste the Code Snippet into your empty WordPress site (In Text Mode, not Visual Mode)
- Save & Publish.
Thanks so much, Thomas! I will definitely do that!
When it says create a new “site,” can I just create a new page so that it’s part of my website?
Yes that´s what I´ve meant! site=page