I can only put a design on the front of a T-shirt..please help?

Hello, I am new to spreadshop but what a great opportunity. I am just getting to know my way around everything so bare with me. I made a design but it seems it only allows me to put it on the front of the t shirt. I have other designs that I would like to put on the sleeve or back of the shirt. I would like to know how to put more designs on the back or sleeves. I cannot seem to figure it out under the design tab.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the forum! Just drag & drop the design to the thumbnails, it’ll also change the view of the print area:

Ive been having an issue with this also, i cannot put any of my designs on sleeves of my shirts, even when trying to drag and drop.

Dragging and dropping will move a design from one location to another…my question would be how do you print in multiple positions. For instance, how could I print a full front and also print on the back?

Thanks!

1 Like

@User_NA-5491beb5-11c

Here would more details (screenshots of the backend/design/whatnot) be very helpful!

@User_NA-c2d2b26b-d1b

This is currently unfortunately still not possible BUT we are working on it (woop woop) and the release is planned for this quarter. So if all goes well we’ll have it before the end of June…!

2 Likes

I just joined spreadshirt and am looking forward to getting my ideas out in the world. I have read through a few threads on this topic and am looking forward to being able to add multiple designs as well as moving the main design around on the shirt. Please keep us posted as soon as this is possible! I can get started with some design ideas but some will require the ability to put the design or multiple designs in multiple locations and it will be nice to use spreadshirt for this as opposed to another provider. Please keep informing the creators this functionality would be an incredible feature!

I’m sorry to say that there is a misunderstanding here. In a couple of weeks you’ll have more control over you products but printing on several print areas at once won’t be possible. Moreover, this is a feature that wont be implemented in the next couple of months either. We are actually still discussing whether this complex feature will be implemented in the end since having multiple designs and print areas increases the complexity to a maximum when automatically generating products (as it is the case in the partner area).

We will of course keep you posted on any developments of the partner area.

Ah yes, it looks like my sources have not been entirely up to date in April :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sooo, It’s August now. I just started on SpreadShop and am excited to get started. However, I am frustrated that this functionality may not be capable in the shop even though it is available in the marketplace. I don’t understand that. I started here thinking that I could add multiple designs or on multiple sides of the product. There was no indication I could find before signing up that this would not be available. Not being able to do so greatly limits possibilities. Out of curiosity what is so different about the Marketplace that it can handle this feature but the Shop can’t. Please let us know if it is not ever going to be possible as I will soon have to decide to stay or not. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t currently have a timeline for this feature - it’s in the backlog but the future is unclear.

The systems behind the shop admin and the Marketplace are quite different :confused:

Mod comment: No spamming here, sorry!