Multiple designs on a product

designupload

Hi crew,

I opened a spreadshop 2 days ago and have been enjoying the creative process. Now I’m wondering how I can put multiple designs on a single product.
For example, I’d love a big design on a t-shirt in the front, centered. And then I also want to add something to the sleeve and/or back.
I have been able to do this when creating an ad hoc design before I had the shop, but I don’t see how I can do the same and add the design to the shop for people to purchase.

Can someone help?

Thanks
Eva

Hi Eva,

You cannot add more than one design to a product. This is a feature in our backlog but it will not be added this year.

Happy creating!

Oh that’s really sad. I would have thought that is an absolute must-have feature given that hardly any t-shirt just features a single design :face_with_monocle:

You’re mistaken. The majority of our sales in all of our business units feature just one design.

Has there been any movement on this? Really really really REALLY would love to have it as an option

No. However we will be able to provide more information on this topic by the end of November.

Any update? Would really like this feature.

Release is planned for February!

Do you know when in February this might be released i have a design I would like to do with it.

Mid - to end of February!

Any more updates on the feature yet?

We’re in the final testing week. Either we release by the end of this week or latest beginning of next week :slight_smile:

This is now possible: https://www.spreadshirt.com/blog/2019/03/05/print-designs-on-several-print-areas/

It works great with two designs but I’m having some trouble getting three designs on it such as front back and side

Hi @BRJ5,

There is unfortunately currently a bug where it is possible to only place a design on the front and back. We’re working on a solution to fix this so it’ll be also possible to place them on either side!

I’m having issues placing a design on a zipper hoodie (men’s). It appears that you are able to, but it’s not allowing me to select anything I upload. I hope it’s possible to add an image to the hoodie, otherwise this item is a non-seller. Attached a screenshot of the message.

Also, how do you save customizations? It is very unmotivating to have to re-create it for every product…

Jason

Ah, now I see the duplicated issue!

Are you trying to upload a pixel design to the sleeve of the hoodie?
Or are you trying to place a pixel design on the front of the zip hoodie?

If so, both options are not available. Both print areas only allow vector images for flex/flock printing.
This is due to the practical fact that our printing machines cannot bypass a zipper with their printing heads.
It´s like trying write on a piece of wood with a typewriter :confused: