New members: introduce yourself!

newbies
introduceyourself

Hi, my name is Jay and I’m from Seattle.
Recently opened shop and trying to learn how to attract customers.
I’m a self-taught designer but I enjoy it!

Hi,
I’m Bill from New Jersey. I started with Spreadshirt a while ago but have been doing other things with my website and recently decided to focus on the Spreadshirt shop. I look forward to using the forum to get the most out of my business.

Welcome Jay and welcome Bill. Let me know if you need help with setting up your Shop. Make sure to read our blog to stay up to date on newly added products, new features, some marketing tips and blogposts like these: https://www.spreadshirt.com/blog/2017/12/20/10-things-to-do-in-the-first-month-of-being-a-shop-owner/ :slight_smile:

Somehow I missed this topic in the beginning, so…

Hi, My name is Tommy and I’m from Tennessee. I started with Spreadshirt back in 2006 and run NekkidTees.com which is currently being revived one page at a time with the new shop integration. I hope that I can help assist others.

Hello @NekkidTees - great to see you on this thread :slight_smile:

Hello All,

• I’m comedian Steve Rivera
  • I am from Chicago IL
  • I am a comedy club owner @ Gutty’s Comedy Club
  • I a web/graphic designer

• I’m Ariele (but I’m not sure why my username looks like this :joy_cat: )

• I’m from NYC

• I’m waiting to launch my spreadshop when the front&back printing goes live :blush:

• My spreadshop is to provide Merch for my little YT channel :gift_heart:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Arieledear

Welcome Ariele,

This just went live: https://www.spreadshirt.com/blog/2019/03/05/print-designs-on-several-print-areas/

Yaaay!!! :spreadshop: :spreadshop: :spreadshop: :tada: :tada: :tada:
Thank you :gift_heart:

By the way! You can change your Username for the Forum in the Account Settings of your Partner Area :slight_smile:

@Lena_Spreadshop Thanks! I tried doing it a little while ago, does it take a day to update?
50%20AM

Takes some time - but it works now :-)!

Hi, I’m Colette and I live in New York. I’m a travel blogger and am interested in offering products with my brand logo on them. I have already uploaded a few in anticipation of St. Patrick’s Day. My blog is irelandonabudget.com. I’m also thinking of offering some t-shirt without the logo since my brand is virtually unknown, but it is growing.

split this topic #120

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to integrate your Spreadshop into your Blog

Greetings,
New member (obviously)

• I’m Jason aka “dabuzzkiller”
• I live near San Francisco
• I’m a front end developer and avid gamer
• Relatively new user to Spreadshirt

I have some questions regarding customizing products. Is there a detailed reference available? Your help content is a bit lacking…I will post my questions in a separate thread.!

dabuzzkiller-logo-working-avatar|200x230

Hi! I’m Richard aka Chromatics a Hip-Hop artist based in Trinidad.

split this topic #123

A post was split to a new topic: How to sort products and to delete a shop?

Hi @Sara my name is Mariam and I’m 28-year-old, I’m from Morocco.i’m very happy that’s i’m one of Spreadshirt members.

Hi. I’m Mark.
Artist and musician from Los Angeles

Hello,
I am new here! But, this actually looks like a great site to really get merch off the ground in a cool way. I hope to learn more by being a part of the community.
Chuckie Campbell

:spreadshirt: :spreadshop: ! Read Me First ! :spreadshop: :spreadshirt: