Spreadshirt Star Academy

i was extermly disappointed by this Spreadshirt Star Academy, it says I can’t upload any designs in the marketplace.
I’ve spent so much time on this platform and this happened .is there any way I can upload more designs CUZ its really frustrating

Ahoy @swag_store,

you currently have only 20 MP sales but already published 533 designs on the marketplace. Aur Star Academy programm has the goal to improve the uploaded content to focus on creating designs with higher selling chances.

Currently you’re in the Pilot Starclass. You will need 100 credited MP sales to get to Starclass 4 (Space Captain) where there is no publishinglimit anymore.

So I would recommend to unpublish the majority of designs that doesnt sell and publish designs with better chances to get the 100 Sales much quicker.

Of course you can also just leave your already published designs on the marketplace - we wont delete them and the customers will still find them - so its still possible to get the 100 sales with those designs as well. In this case you have to be patient and wait until you level up to a higher Star Class as well.