Recent changes in state tax regulations will result in a slight increase in total price for products delivered to certain states. Respective to each state’s taxation, orders delivered to the following states will incur the associated state sales tax. This list is subject to change:
• California: Shipping is non-taxable, but an 8-10% (variance according to where in the state the order is delivered) state sales tax will be incurred on all items delivered to California.
• Massachusetts: Both shipping and clothing are non-taxable, but a 6.25% state sales tax will be incurred on all non-clothing items delivered to Massachusetts.
• Nevada: Shipping is non-taxable, but an 8.1% state sales tax will be incurred on all items delivered to Nevada.
• Pennsylvania: Clothing is non-taxable, but a 6% (7% in the Pittsburgh area) state sales tax will be incurred for all non-clothing items delivered to Pennsylvania. Please note: In Pennsylvania, if the product is taxable, then the shipping is also taxable.
• Texas: All items are taxable (shipping, as well) and a 6.25-8.25% (variance according to where in the state the order is delivered) sales tax will be incurred on all items delivered to Texas.
Unfortunately, customs and countries outside of the USA sometimes place steep taxes and/or duties on packages arriving in countries across the world from the USA. As we cannot control these additional charges, there is no way to reduce them.
Our Service Team provides e-mail and telephone support for all issues or questions about Spreadshirt.
still to fill