Flexible pricing, easier international selling, higher partner earnings
Spreadshirt, ecommerce platform for spreading ideas on something tangible, continues to innovate, simplify and improve their global commission model to amplify the partner experience and elevate earnings potential.
“One of our key objectives this year is about rewarding our new and existing partners with an enhanced, simple commission model that makes working with us easier and more lucrative for shop partners,” notes Philip Rooke, CEO of Spreadshirt, “Under the new structure, most partners will earn more, will be paid more frequently, and won’t have to worry about pricing. It will make international selling simple, fun, and fast.”
- Incentivized volume commission ranging from 0 to 40%
- Standardized affiliate commission of 20%
- More frequent pay outs: monthly cycle vs. quarterly cycle
- Works across all designs, all products, 365 days a year
- Future proofs upcoming platform enhancements, assortment and price changes, and international selling
Spreadshirt continues to invest in its platform and provide its selling and buying community with great products, and ease of use of merchandising and create your own through the Spreadshirt marketplace and SpreadShops. The new commission model is another step in rewarding active partners and encouraging everyone to create and share their ideas on something tangible.