Inspiring Greater Sales with Multi-Channel Data and on the Go Communications
Spreadshirt, the self-expression global e-commerce company, has refined their free Spreadshirt Sales Stats App, now available on Android and iPhone, to empower Spreadshirt Partners to view sales activity from all channels via mobile, to status earnings and sales in real time. This latest innovation allows Partners to adjust strategies and product offerings, to maximize sales during the busy holiday season.
“Our Partners are highly motivated to track their earnings and measure their ROI because they invest a great deal of time, energy and creativity into their business to promote their products – real time feedback allows them to see what is working best and where they can make changes.” says Michael Johannes, Director of Merchandising Services for Spreadshirt. “We want all of our Partners to be successful and we will continue to innovate to provide them with the best in class tools to make merchandising easy, fun, and lucrative.”
The enhanced Spreadshirt Sales Stats App offers the following new features:
- A dashboard which quickly gives an overview of current earnings to provide Partners with expected payout amount for the next cycle as well as sales snapshots from the past week, month, and quarter
- A brand new Earnings Screen where the Partner can access earning/payout related information
- Sales and earnings from all channels (external marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, SpreadShops or Spreadshirt Marketplaces)
- Ability to view information for both earnings and sales (by quantity and product)
- Easier navigation right at your fingertips for a better user experience
- An updated news section that provides inspirational tips and advice
Spreadshirt continues to set the pace for best in class technology, for mobile IS the strategy, to provide transparency on the life cycle of a sale. This feedback powers great results that translate into lucrative earnings for motivated Partners.