Kid’s Organic T-Shirt

1% Chance 99% Faith

Design
Front
Back
1% Chance 99% Faith - Kid’s Organic T-Shirt
Front
Back
Design
Connector T-Shirts - 1% Chance 99% Faith - Kid’s Organic T-Shirt black
from $19.99
Color: black
Choose a size
Regular fit
Size tableRegional sizing US
Temporarily out of stock
Shipping time

Get this design on other products

Men
Women
Kids
Babies
Accessories
Home & Living
Kids' T-Shirt
Kids' T-Shirt
from $15.99
Kids' Longsleeve Shirt
Kids' Longsleeve Shirt
from $20.99
Kids' Hoodie
Kids' Hoodie
from $26.99
Kids' Premium Hoodie
Kids' Premium Hoodie
from $29.99
Toddler Premium T-Shirt
Toddler Premium T-Shirt
from $20.99
Kids' Premium T-Shirt
Kids' Premium T-Shirt
from $20.99
Kids' Premium Longsleeve Shirt
Kids' Premium Longsleeve Shirt
from $24.99
Kids' Sport T-Shirt
Kids' Sport T-Shirt
from $24.99
Kids' Tri-Blend T-Shirt
Kids' Tri-Blend T-Shirt
from $22.99
Kids' Crewneck Sweatshirt
Kids' Crewneck Sweatshirt
from $25.99
Kids’ Pajama Set
Kids’ Pajama Set
from $24.99
Kid’s Organic T-Shirt
Kid’s Organic T-Shirt
from $19.99
Toddler Organic T-Shirt
Toddler Organic T-Shirt
from $19.99
Kids' Vintage Sport T-Shirt
Kids' Vintage Sport T-Shirt
from $24.99

Product details

Kid’s Organic T-Shirt

Get this: your child can be stylish and environmentally conscious. The kid's premium organic t-shirt is made up of 100% organic cotton, making it green and comfy. Plus, the shirt promises the best-possible print results, making it an excellent choice for those looking to customize.
  • Brand: Spreadshirt
  • Fabric weight: 4.42oz (lightweight)
  • Material: 100% organic cotton
  • Imported product, printed & processed in the USA

Size table

Fit:
Regular fit
Find the right size: Compare these measurements with a similar product you have at home. Place the product on a flat surface to get the best results.
Sizes
A – Length in inch
B – Width in inch
C – Length in inch
SizeA (inch)B (inch)C (inch)
Youth XS
19.2112.995.00
Youth S
22.4815.005.98
Youth M
23.9815.986.22
Youth L
26.9717.486.97

Customer reviews

66 reviews
5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
Filter by rating
Filter by size
You selected at least one filter too many
Filter reviews
Close
Filter by rating
Filter by size

Design details

DopeTeesByGW
Designer
DopeTeesByGW
United States
Dope Tees for Dope People.
Read more
1% Chance 99% Faith
Design
1% Chance 99% Faith
Dope Tees by GW www.dopeteesbygw.com www.groveandwilson.com @DopeTeesbyGW
Tags: chance, faith, grove and wilson

More designs from DopeTeesByGW

Can't Be Broke If You're Always Hustling
Can't Be Broke If You're Always Hustling
Entrepreneur
Entrepreneur
House DJ with Beard (For Men)
House DJ with Beard (For Men)
Not A One Night Stand
Not A One Night Stand
Making Golf Sexy
Making Golf Sexy
Married An Alcoholic
Married An Alcoholic
Future Billionaire
Future Billionaire
Obama: Miss Me?
Obama: Miss Me?
Expect The Bullshit
Expect The Bullshit
Allergic To Bullshit
Allergic To Bullshit

Similar designs

Customers also liked

Fitting stickers

Recently viewed

Clear history