Can't find where I should put my google analytics code

Okay so I’ve searched google on how I can place my google analytics on my spreadshop but I only got 2 pages explaining how to do it which did not work out for me. So any ideas where I need to go my shop in order to set this up?

Hey there,

we´ve made it quite easy.
Just go to the advanced settings page of your shop admin. There you`ll find our web analytics.
Activate Google Analytics and fill in your ID. Done. The shop is connected to your analytics tool.

https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003743669-Web-Analytics

1 Like

How Do I go on my ‘advanced settings page of your shop admin’ I’ve been clicking around and I can’t find it anywhere. From the picture you send it seems that you clicked ‘Shops’ just under ‘Designs’ but when I click on ‘shops’ all I get is '100% free Make your online shop a perfect match for your target market
Get the best out of your brand. Reach out to your customers and fans in the exact same way that they already know and love you.

Open another shop’

That’s all I’m getting how do I get the page you got from clicking the ‘shops’ button ?

What’s your user ID?

This message appears when there is no other shop set up.
You need to have an active shop in advance.

Then you are able to enter the shop overview page, from where you reach the Analytics menue.

As Sara said, we´d need your UserID (it can be found at overview page, upper right corner) to double check for your settings. Otherwise I´d propose to delete the browser cache to see if this is only a cacheing bug.