Hello I want to that do I need to signup and upload designs to eash site if I want to sell my designs on all spreadshirt coutries site

Hello, as we know that spreadshirt offfers variety of sites like .com, .co.uk, .co.au. And, I want to sell my designs on all the platform available out there in spreadshirt. Do I have to create my shop on each site and do I have to upload manually to each site to show my designs in all spreadshirt sites? I am very much confuse on it. Please light me.

Ahoy @adventurelover,

we have 2 platforms: one in EU and one in NA. The one in EU markets all the EU marketplaces like .co.uk, .es, .fi and so on. The one in NA (.com) markets the marketplaces in Australia, Canada and of course America.
So you have to decide on which platform you want to sell. If you want to sell on both you need an account on both platforms.

If you have uploaded your designs on our EU-platform e.g. on the co.uk domain and your designs are suitable for global publishing they will be available on all the other EU-markets as well - you dont need to do anything more.
Same with the NA-platform: Your designs will be available for canada and australia as well.

And one last thing: Dont mix up a Spread-shop with our marketplace. You chose the marketplace as your point of sale which is great because you have nothing more to do than to upload cool designs.

We also offer the possibility to create a shop which you have not done yet. A shop is way harder to manage as you have to generate all the trafficfor visitors and customers by yourown.

Your marketplace designs will be shown in your showroom - that is not a shop but more a portfolio of your designs. On our marketplaces your designs will be offered next to the designs of other designers.

I hope this helps to understand.

Best Rico