In Review Issue

Hello,
I have designs in review for any reason. I have published 6 designs with only one change but they are identical. 3 are published directly and 3 in review and will not be published.
Can you solve this problem ? I think your algorithm has many bugs because for example I published a design with a white border 10px thick and this design was rejected for design quality. An efficient algorithm would not make this mistake.

Ahoy @Dsign_NTH,

I cant see any design in review in your account. Could you provide me some Design IDs for checking?

Best
Rico

Sorry I had removed them to avoid having rejections. I reposted them and same issue

The design IDs :1045780607; 1045780517; 1045780487; 1045780565

Ahoy @Dsign_NTH,

I see your issue. All the mentioned designs were detected as suspicious due to the automated image review process. That does not mean, that they are truely riscy or critical - its just a security process to avoid critical designs to be online instantly. All these designs will go through further reviewing processes.
So that means, that the instant publishing does not work for ALL uploaded designs. For those designs that got stuck in the reviewing process you have to keep calm and wait until the full check is done. This can take up to 10 days.
But I’m pretty sure, that all of your designs will get through.

Best
Rico