Redeem code box is hidden in mobile when you try to redeem when you are visiting the cart

When you try to redeem code when you are viewing your shopping cart in mobile, the redeem code box is hidden behind the cart. Must be a css z-index thing. Not a big deal but considering the fact that shoppers tend to redeem code when viewing the cart, you should resolve this problem.

Sorry, but not really much I can do with this information. Would you have a user ID & a shop ID (if you have multiple shops) for me so I could check? Do you have an integrated shop? Which device & OS & version are you using? Thanks in advance!

Here’s how to recreate the problem:
1)In a mobile device or if you are on a desktop, resize your browser to mimic mobile device and goto https://shop.spreadshirt.com/HeadYourMind
2) Add product/s to cart.
3) Goto the cart.
4) While being in the cart, try to redeem the discount code.
You wont be able to because the redeem code box is hidden behind the cart.

For me, the problem appears on Firefox browser while viewing in desktop and Chrome browser while viewing from mobile on a android device. I guess it’s not browser dependent. It’s a case of a div being behind another div most probably because of a faulty z-index property.

As i told you earlier, not a big deal but considering the fact that shoppers tend to redeem code when viewing the cart, you should resolve this problem.

1 Like

Thanks for the more detailed description! Will look into this and let you know.

This should be fixed now. We’re not running a promo atm so you’ll just have to take my word, but try it out next week :wink:

It’s fixed!

2 Likes