Request: Add support for google Ads tag manager in the web analytics section

I see we have both Analytics and the facebook pixel integrated, but we are missing the google tags manager: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/tag-manager/

I found it invaluable towards running adwords campaigns, back when we were permitted to add custom tracking code, and none of the workarounds using analytics data instead seems to provide the same functionally.

Bonus points if you could set the “value” of a conversion sent via the tag equal to what is listed under “your commission” in the “you made a sale” emails we receive.

Hi @amorphia :raising_hand_woman:

We will investigate the effort on this feature and will get back to you once we know more about it.
Will keep you posted here!

Any updates on this?

Hi, we did look at the effort of this and we won’t be implementing this in 2019, I’m sorry.

Thanks for the quick feedback. This means there will be no chance this year to implement another tracking pixel like Bing or other networks? I know that Google and FB is already working and that they are the biggest parties in the ad media marketing business. But there also some other quite interesting solutions.