Resizing deisgn questions

would like to know if anyone else has this issue----upload a design then continuously have to resize it for each product you want. is there away around this or will it always be tedious to resize constantly for each product besides the non clothing apparel.

Hey @simple3idesigns,

you could use the tempate-feature to adopt the scaling and positioning from an earlier setting.
Would this help?

i have tried the template but not sure how it works. i have not gotten a clear answer about it. i would like to know if i need 1 template per product or 1 template for all products? for example if i put my design on all the products resizing repositioning them as needed when i am complete can i make a template that will apply it to all the products or do i resize/repositioning. on each product them make a template then repeat the process. Do i need multiple templates or just one to accomplish what i am doing?

Hey @Designs4Minds,

maybe this could help:

Once you set the positioning and scaling for a design on ALL products you can save this setting as a template. And the next time you use this template for the next design you will gett all the same products with the same scaling and positioning settings without manually doing it again.