Stolen Designs at pro.teechip.com

Check your designs at pro.teechip.com! They are stealing all and everything from spreadshirt!

1 Like

They are. And so is TeeSpring. I’ve been too busy at TeeSpring to check TeeChip throughly but I think the claim is not much of an exaggeration. So far nearly everything of mine that is on Spreadshirt is also on those sites. That would be hundreds of my designs on those sites. In looking for my stuff I find many others there as well.

This has been pretty clearly done by script. It isn’t like some random drive-by just finding something cool. In just my searching of my stuff most of the products showing are identical to Spreashirt, or sometimes Redbubble. I’m not exaggerating f I suggest that most of Spreadshirt is likely on those sites.

Keep in mind, please, that none of us can assume something is stolen until the owner says so.

So my question is - how can I contact Spreadshirt designers when I find their stuff as I’m looking for mine? In one case I could even see the copyright line still on the design. I’ve identified a dozen or so as belonging to Spreadshirt designers. I cannot, however, assume they are all stolen. After all we are free to use other systems, and I’m sure some do cross-over. But I’d like to contact these folks and give them a chance to either handle it themselves or join a group legal action. Sadly the sites are not responding well tp DMCA.

I have created to tool that semi-automates the process of looking for designs. Unfortunately the tool I’m using is iMacros and its availability is limited due to changes in browsers.

There is information gathered in support of legal action but I cannot say more here. You can reach me at diane@dragonshire.org for more information.

Is there a method to contact the designers?

Thanks
Diane