The trend report is here to show you the products and colours which could be about to drop on our Marketplace. Take a look!
Once a bestseller always a bestseller? Wait a second! After looking at the Martketplace sales from Month to Month Year, we made note of the hot products and colours. Now it’s time to look to the future.
The products on trend
|Men||Women||Unisex||Kids & Babies||Accessories|
|1||Men’s 50/50 T-Shirt
|Women’s Vintage Sports T-Shirt
|Unisex Fleece Zip Hoodie
|Contrast Coffee Mug
|2||Men’s Premium Organic T-Shirt (ID 1352)||Women’s Roll Cuff T-Shirt (ID 943)||Unisex Lightweight Terry Hoodie (ID 1194)||Kids’ Tri-Blend T-Shirt (ID 1350)||Water Bottle (ID 757)|
|3||Men’s Moisture Wicking Performance T-Shirt
|Women’s Relaxed Fit T-Shirt
|Champion Unisex T-Shirt
|Kid’s Vintage Sports T-Shirt (ID 1398)||Bucket Hat
The hottest product and colour combinations
Should you keep it classic with combos of black, white, grey and navy? Or are there some new shades making waves in the world of fashion? The following list tells you all:
- Men’s 50/50 T-Shirt (ID 1197): black, heather grey, heather black
- Men’s Premium Organic T-Shirt (ID 1352): black, deep navy, white
- Men’s Moisture Wicking Performance T-Shirt (ID 1263): white, turquoise, burgundy
- Women’s Vintage Sports T-Shirt (ID 1172): black/white, vintage pink/white, vintage purple/white
- Women’s Roll Cuff T-Shirt (ID 943): black, heather burgundy, navy heather
- Women’s Relaxed Fit T-Shirt (ID 1191): black, heaterh grey, white
- Baby Bib (ID 1094): white, black, light blue
- Kid’s Vintage Sports T-Shirt (ID 1398): vintage royal/white, black/white, vintage red/white
Already have some ideas for genius designs? Perfect! We’re looking forward to seeing the end product in your showroom. For more inspiration, have a read of our articles on design occasions from October to December 2022 to as well as in our list of the top search terms from October to December 2021. There’s also the chance to look at the colours and design trends which you can look forward to in autumn and winter this year.
Any questions about trends in products and colours? We’re happy to discuss with you in our forum or in the comments section below.